RF Sensed TR Switches with a receive splitter designed to be used with a transceiver and a separate receiver such as the popular SDR receivers. The Splitter gives high isolation between the transceiver and SDR Receive port to reduce crosstalk and interference between the two ports. The SDR port has a protection circuit to help prevent damage from transmit RF. Has a stripline PCB reducing the SWR up through 450MHz and improved isolation for better receiver protection.
- RF Sensing for radios that do not have a keying output when transmitting
- Good Isolation between transmit and receive ports
- Excellent isolation between Transceiver and SDR Receive Ports.
- Good SWR characteristics up to 450MHz
- Receiver protection circuit to limit any transmit RF spikes.
- Control Line input for radios that have a key line output.
- An AUX output that can be set to ground to receive or ground to transmit
- Power off bypass sets the transceiver to the antenna
- Adjustable receive delay 50ms to 4 seconds.