The ARRL General Class License Manual
ARRL General Class License Manual 8th Edition
All You Need To Pass Your General Class Exam!
- Pass the 35-question General Class test.
- All the Exam Questions with Answer Key, for use through June 30,
- NEW! Use with ARRL’s online Exam Review
for Ham Radio.
- Detailed explanations for all questions, including FCC rules.
Use this book to study for your General Class license exam. Every page presents information you will need to pass the exam and become an effective operator. You'll cover small sections at a time:
- Procedures and Practices
- Rules and Regulations
- Components and Circuits
- Radio Signals and Equipment
- Digital Modes
- Electrical and RF Safety
Softcover: 304 pages
Publisher: The American Radio Relay League, Inc.; Eighth Edition/First Printing (April 2015)
Product Dimensions: 8 3/16 x 10 7/8 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.31 pounds